Ever thought that a simple apple mask might be the solution for your skin
? Check out the recipe and the endless benefits.
Chop 1 apple then put it in the blender. Once done add 2 tablespoons of honey. Place the mixture on your clean face, let it sit for 30 minutes then rinse it off.
- Apple is a fruit rich in vitamins A, B, and C.
- Vitamin A has antioxidant properties, helping your skin fights toxins.
- Vitamin C plays a significant role in beauty; it helps iron absorption which means less wrinkles, less aging signs and less fatigue apparel.
- When slices of apple are applied on your under-eyes, they help reducing dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Apple is a great treatment for acne, as it helps removing dead cells and maintains skin Ph.
- Apple keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.