As if it isn't hard enough to pick out what to wear, how to match, choosing which shoes to wear, there's another dilemma purses. Many of us have a purse, and basically it contains our lives, and for some, the answers to the universe. Well, that's what it feels like when there are women who haul around huge purses.
The question is whether it's better to wear a big bag, or a small bag. To keep it simple, it's up to your preference, but we'll examine what we carry, if we carry too small of bags, or too gigantic, and which is better.
PROS AND CONS OF A BIG BAG
• Can carry the world on your shoulder.
• If you're a "carry everything just in case" girl, a big bag is for you.
• Unlimited storage, no worries if you are missing an item you desperately need.
• Can get very cluttered inside; difficult to find items.
• Juicier for robbers to want to steal your purse if it's bigger.
• May become heavy and hurt your shoulders.
PROS AND CONS OF A SMALL BAG
• Easy to find items.
• Versatile; can be worn with any attire, both formal and casual.
• May not fit your needs if you want to carry more stuff, we're women after all!
• Can get lost very easily.
• If it's too small, you may have a hard time getting items out of the purse.
Now that we have our pros and cons list, identify first which bag you wear the most, small or big? If you can live with the cons of your respective choice, that's absolutely fine.
However, if you can't, make the switch and see how you like it. Test out each one on different occasions and make a final verdict. Factors that should help you determine your choice should be how comfortable it is and if you can fit your necessities into the bag, so you can be at ease wherever you go.
To answer the question which is better, it is entirely up to you after you've tried out both. It's about your preferences.
Though we can all agree when it comes to purses, no matter the size, one thing's for sure is they can look great with any outfit regardless!'