Stay zen and relaxed with this homemade cup of tea that will take you from nervous wreck to levitating monk is seconds!
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers.
- Half tablespoon of lemon balm.
- 1 teaspoon of skullcap.
- 1 teaspoon of lavender.
Put the mix in about 400ml of boiled water for 8-10 minutes.
- Relaxing activity. Smelling it, sitting down and start sipping the cup, relaxes you automatically. Drinking tea calms your nerves without even realizing it.
- Calming the muscles. Studies have shown that this tea mix helps calming any muscle sore. Drinking a cup before bedtime, helps your body stay relaxed.
- Soothing the nerves. Chamomile is a calming tea. It helps your nervous system relax, allowing you a goodnight sleep. In fact, for years, chamomile has been the remedy for insomnia.
Too much thinking, anxiety, concerns and lack of rest...have a cup of tea and relax.