“An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” You must have heard this quote a million times. So what’s the truth behind it?
Thanks to the nutrients they contain apples are rich with nutrients like pectin, boron, quercetin, phytonutrients and vitamin C.
- Apples can lower the levels of LDL and protect the heart.
- They protect against diabetes.
- They also ensure the brain stays healthy.
- Apples keep the bones strong.
- They give a boost to the immune system.
- They might help in protecting the body from cancer like lings and breast cancers.
- Eating apples can function as a tooth brush and kill the mouth bacteria.
Even though apples have a lot of benefits you must eat different kinds of fruits and maintain a healthy diet to keep diseases at bay.