If you’ve ever wondered what kind of personality you have, now you can find out. While this is not a professional test, it is quite fun and it correlated with your behaviors and ideals.
1. You are walking in the woods but you are not alone. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods and you see an animal. Which animal is it?
3. How do you interact with the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and you see your dream house. Describe its size.
6. After you enter a house, you walk to the dining room and see a dining table. What do you see on and around the table?
7. You exit the house through the back door and you see a cup lying in the grass. What material is it made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property. You find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
1. This is the most important person to you.
2. The size of the animal represents your perception of the size of your problems.
3. The way you deal with the animal shows the way you deal with your problems: aggressive or passive.
4. The size of the house represents the size of your ambition to resolve the problems.
5. If there’s a fence then you have a closed personality and don’t like people to drop by whenever they want. If there is no fence then you have an open personality and welcome people at all times.
6. If your answer didn’t include food, flowers, or people that you are unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person you went to the woods with. For example, plastic is lasting, paper isn’t.
8. What you do with the cup represents your attitude towards that person.
9. The size of the body of water represents your sexual desire.
10. The way you cross the water shows the importance of your sex life.